All shafts have been refurbished with savings of 10k to 60k less than the original manufacturer. Also, our delivery time is usually weeks instead of months resulting in shorter downtime with increased profits.
PRO is the Answer!
We can supply drive and idle shafts parts:
- Less Cost
- Shorter Downtime
- Guaranteed Commercial Installation and Performance
List of manufacturers potentially covered by PRO’s rebuilds for Emergency Repair or Long-Term Replacement:
BW, H&K, KHS, Krones, Sander Hansen, Meyer, Evens, Sidel, Pama, NIKO, CFT, I&H, Semonazzi, Sasib, GEA, SMT, COMAC, Anticoro Babik, Hermis, Alibaba, Degong, Barry-Wehmiller.
Real Life Scenarios for Retrofitting Tunnel Pasteurizer or Refurbished Parts:
“Due to the size of these units and often their location within the plant will make the replacement a challenge in cost and time.
An example is a client in Florida, has the packaging line locked in place behind several other packaging lines. So to remove and replace the plant would have to shut down totally for an extended time window.
Even if the line is not behind other lines, it still takes longer to demo out the old unit and move in the new one. When a total rebuild may only take 10 to 14 days. A rebuild may cost 3⁄4 of new unit but the option will double the cost of the new unit.”
“ABC Brewing Company, for example, could have a major manufacturers pasteurizer. The pasteurizer could be 20 years old. For $250,000+ we can replace all the moving parts on the inside of the pasteurizer over 10 days and have the machine running like new.
The manufacturer may do the service work just as well as Pro Engineering, but because we do not have to use manufactures parts, we can provide more options. Moreover, manufacturer will push for ABC Brewery to buy one of their new pasteurizers for $800,000+”
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Retrofitting drive shaft and idler shaft spare parts for tunnel pasteurizers can provide several benefits, especially in industrial settings where pasteurization processes are critical for beverage pasteurization.
Here’s some information and the potential benefits of retrofitting / rebuilding these essential parts:
1. Improved Reliability and Performance: Retrofitting with high-quality drive shafts and idler shafts can enhance the reliability and performance of your tunnel pasteurizer.
These components play a crucial role in the conveyor system, ensuring smooth and consistent movement of products through the pasteurization process.
2. Extended Equipment Lifespan: Replacing worn or damaged shafts with new spare parts can extend the lifespan of your tunnel pasteurizer. This can help avoid unexpected downtime and costly repairs, ultimately saving you money in the long run.
3. Enhanced Product Quality: Well-maintained drive and idler shafts contribute to consistent product movement and proper heat treatment during pasteurization. This can lead to improved product quality, ensuring that food and beverages meet safety standards and taste expectations.
4. Energy Efficiency: Retrofitting with high-quality refurbished parts can lead to more efficient operation. Smoothly functioning shafts require less power, contributing to energy savings and reduced operating costs.
5. Reduced Maintenance Costs: Investing in reliable retrofit spare parts can reduce the need for frequent maintenance and repairs. This can result in lower labor costs and reduced downtime, allowing your production line to run smoothly.
6. Compliance with Regulatory Standards: Maintaining and retrofitting tunnel pasteurizers with quality spare parts can help ensure compliance with food safety and quality regulations. This is essential for businesses in the food and beverage industry to avoid fines and maintain a good reputation.
7. Customization and Upgrades: When retrofitting, you have the opportunity to select spare parts that meet the specific requirements of your tunnel pasteurizer. This can include choosing materials that are more resistant to corrosion or wear, improving the overall durability and performance of the equipment.
8. Environmental Benefits: A well-maintained pasteurizer with efficient spare parts can help reduce the environmental impact of your production process by conserving energy and minimizing waste.
9. Minimized Downtime: Retrofitting spare parts can be quicker and more cost- effective than replacing an entire pasteurization system. This can significantly reduce downtime, allowing you to maintain production schedules and meet customer demand.
10. Cost Savings in the Long Term: While retrofitting may involve an initial investment, the long-term benefits in terms of reduced maintenance, improved efficiency, and extended equipment life can lead to significant cost savings over time.
When considering retrofitting drive shaft and idler shaft spare parts for tunnel pasteurizers, it’s crucial to consult with experts in industrial equipment maintenance and select high-quality spare parts that are compatible with your specific equipment.
Proper installation and ongoing maintenance are essential to realizing these benefits and ensuring the continued reliability and performance of your tunnel pasteurizer.
PRO Engineering / Manufacturing Inc. is the industry leader in rebuilt / retrofit Drive and Idle Shafts:
- Save Money
- Save Time
- Least interruption in plant shutdown
- Industry leader in manufacturing customized pasteurizers and refurbished parts since 1997
Call Us Today for More Information: 414-362-1500
ABOUT PRO ENGINEERING / MANUFACTURING INC.
Trusted | Knowledge | Quality
We have been involved in pasteurizers since 1977.
PRO Engineering / Manufacturing Inc. has developed a range of small, medium, and large-sized tunnel & batch pasteurizers to fit the needs of BrewMasters and Beverage Makers. When our customers asked for more compact as well as full-size tunnel pasteurizers, PRO developed models to fit our customers’ needs. Then our customers needed a batch pasteurizer. We now provide batch pasteurizers; PRO is a business that continually innovates to meet customer needs.
For more than 40 years, we have been delivering solutions for beverage product shelf stability and consumption safety.
Edward A. Michalski CEO
Ed Michalski started his career in the beverage industry by designing stainless steel, higher flow, spray headers for Pabst Brewing. Along with the header design he also developed a process to produce the new headers.
Ed, along with his brother David, formed PRO Engineering / Manufacturing Inc. Based on what they learned by re-designing and refurbishing other manufacturers’ pasteurizers, Ed and PRO started to offer the pasteurizer marketplace superior new pasteurizers. PRO Engineering / Manufacturing Inc. has been designing and manufacturing great pasteurizers for over four decades.
For more information on tunnel and batch pasteurization contact PRO Engineering / Manufacturing, Inc. at [email protected] or call (414) 362-1500 and ask for Ed Michalski, CEO.